Day 1: Tokyo (Arrival)
Welcome to Japan! Upon arrival in Tokyo International Airport, you will be met by our friendly Tour guide. From there you would be transferred in a Private coach to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to relax after a long flight. Overnight in Tokyo.
Day 2: Tokyo
Today after breakfast, enjoy a full day guided sightseeing tour of Tokyo in a Private coach.
Visit: The Imperial Palace, Asakusa Sensoji Temple, Tokyo Tower, Ginza district, Akihabara and Odaiba. Overnight in Tokyo.
Day 3: Tokyo – Mt Fuji – Hakone – Kyoto
After breakfast, depart Tokyo in a Private coach to see the World-famous Mt Fuji.
Visit: Mt. Fuji 5th station (if weather permits), Gotemba Peace Park, Owakudani Valley, Hakone Ropeway and Lake Ashi Cruise.
Late afternoon, you will embark on your first journey by high-speed Bullet train (Shinkansen train) to Kyoto. On arrival in Kyoto, your Private Coach would drop you to your hotel. Overnight in Kyoto
Day 4: Kyoto – Nara – Osaka
Today after breakfast, enjoy a full day guided sightseeing tour of Kyoto, Nara and Osaka in a Private coach
Visit: Arashiyama Bamboo Grove, Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Golden Pavilion (Kinkakuji Temple), Fushimi Inari Taisha.
Afternoon travel to Nara and visit the famed Toda-ji temple, the largest wooden building in Japan. The temple houses the largest bronze statue of Buddha and the Nara Park is surrounded by thousands of deer. In the evening travel to Osaka. Overnight in Osaka.
Day 5: Osaka (Depart)
Today after breakfast, enjoy a half day guided sightseeing tour of Osaka in a Private coach.
Visit: Osaka Castle & Dotonbori.
In the evening, get dropped to Osaka Kansai Airport.
20 Unique Experiences of Japan
Care My Tours wants our clients to experience the beauty, culture and hospitality of Japan. There is more to Japan than just riding on the Bullet train.
Listed below are some of the unique experiences:
1. Experience Cherry Blossoms spectacle in Spring.
2. Ride the Shinkansen (Bullet train).
3. Watch Sumo training in Tokyo.
4. Experience Manga (Japanese comics), Anime
(Japanese animation) and Nintendo gaming in Tokyo.
5. Appreciate the art of Bonsai (potted miniature trees)
6. Climb the iconic Mount Fuji.
7. Stay in an authentic Japanese Inn in Hakone.
8. Enjoy traditional tea ceremonies in Kyoto.
9. Watch a Samurai show and a Geiko show in Kyoto.
10. Wear a Kimono in Kyoto.
11. Walk through the Fushimi Inari shrine and
Bamboo forest in Kyoto.
12. Stroll inside Japanese Garden in Kyoto.
13. Try Sake (Japanese Rice wine) in Kyoto.
14. Experience deer feeding in Nara.
15. Enjoy the shoping district of Dotonbori in Osaka.
16. Stay in a Buddhist temple near Osaka.
17. Experience the peacefulness of Hiroshima.
18. Experience natural Hot springs in Noboribetsu, Hokkaido.
19. Walk through the lavender fields in Furano, Hokkaido.
20. Skiing and snowboarding in Niseko, Hokkaido.
Top 10 Hands-on Activities in Japan
Care My Tours has identified some of the best places for your clients to get a hands-on feel of Japan.
Soba noodle making
Origami: Japanese art of paper folding
Ikebana: Japanese art of flower arrangements
Japanese Washi paper Making
Tatami mat making (Japanese sleeping mats )
Play the Taiko drum