20 Unique Experiences of Japan
Care My Tours wants our clients to experience the beauty, culture and hospitality of Japan. There is more to Japan than just riding on the Bullet train.
Listed below are some of the unique experiences:
1. Experience Cherry Blossoms spectacle in Spring.
2. Ride the Shinkansen (Bullet train).
3. Watch Sumo training in Tokyo.
4. Experience Manga (Japanese comics), Anime
(Japanese animation) and Nintendo gaming in Tokyo.
5. Appreciate the art of Bonsai (potted miniature trees)
6. Climb the iconic Mount Fuji.
7. Stay in an authentic Japanese Inn in Hakone.
8. Enjoy traditional tea ceremonies in Kyoto.
9. Watch a Samurai show and a Geiko show in Kyoto.
10. Wear a Kimono in Kyoto.
11. Walk through the Fushimi Inari shrine and
Bamboo forest in Kyoto.
12. Stroll inside Japanese Garden in Kyoto.
13. Try Sake (Japanese Rice wine) in Kyoto.
14. Experience deer feeding in Nara.
15. Enjoy the shoping district of Dotonbori in Osaka.
16. Stay in a Buddhist temple near Osaka.
17. Experience the peacefulness of Hiroshima.
18. Experience natural Hot springs in Noboribetsu, Hokkaido.
19. Walk through the lavender fields in Furano, Hokkaido.
20. Skiing and snowboarding in Niseko, Hokkaido.
Top 10 Hands-on Activities in Japan
Care My Tours has identified some of the best places for your clients to get a hands-on feel of Japan.
Soba noodle making
Origami: Japanese art of paper folding
Ikebana: Japanese art of flower arrangements
Japanese Washi paper Making
Tatami mat making (Japanese sleeping mats )
Play the Taiko drum